ADVENTURE WEEK AT LLOYD HONDA MOTORCYCLES
ADVENTURE IS CALLING
Visit Lloyd Honda Motorcycles during Adventure Week and try out our incredible range of Adventure models, including the all new Africa Twin and Africa Twin Adventure Sports. PLUS, all purchases of new NC750X made during Adventure Week will go into a prize draw and one lucky adventurer will win their purchase price back*.
RIDE THE WILDS OF EXMOOR
Tracks, Trails and Tarmac. Set within the stunning Exmoor National Park, the Honda Adventure Centre has it all.
Whether you’re a novice or an experienced rider, you’ll have the Adventure of a lifetime!
Take advantage of the special offer during Adventure Week to save £50 on a two day course, and get FREE kit hire too. Book here or call 01404 841 278 and quote ADV2020
CRF1100L AFRICA TWIN
BORN IN THE DESERT. READY FOR ANYWHERE.
Built without compromise and on experience of decades, the new CRF1100L Africa Twin opens up terrain many see only in their dreams. Its twin-cylinder engine is stronger, everywhere and matched to a lighter, sharper chassis. The Africa Twin challenges limits. Go push some and find your true adventure.
AFRICA TWIN ADVENTURE SPORTS
FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS
The desire to explore defines our new CRF1100L Africa Twin Adventure Sports. It starts from the same place as the new Africa Twin but adds ability to go big distance in genuine comfort. A 24.8L fuel tank opens up range between stops and the wind-cheating fairing, height-adjustable screen, lower-set seat (also height-adjustable) and heated grips mean you can go the kilometres too.
PURCHASE A NEW NC750X DURING ADVENTURE WEEK AND YOU COULD WIN YOUR MONEY BACK!*
The NC750X is packed with strong new design and improved performance features. Built with a refined 750cc engine, long-travel suspension, and effortless Dual Clutch Transmission – it has everything you need to ride fearlessly towards adventure.
GO HAVE FUN
To make people sit up and take notice you have to do something entirely different, and the Honda X-ADV does just that. Conceived and developed by Honda’s R&D team in Italy, it brings a new look to our adventure line-up. There’s no mistaking the X-ADV anywhere. It stands out from the crowd with a blend of sophistication and ruggedness that runs from front to rear.`
A BIKE FOR URBAN EXPLORATION
Experience the city like never before. The CB500X has the strength and agility to take on the excitement of the dynamic concrete jungle. Its compact crossover form merges tough construction with an aggressive stance, giving you a bike with off-road capabilities and urban style. There are adventures waiting just outside your door. Rediscover the city today on the CB500X.
*NC750X Prize Draw Terms and conditions
1. This promotion is open to UK, Channel Island and Isle of Man residents aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter, their Dealers and agents and members of their immediate families, or anyone connected to the creation and administration of the draw.
2. In order to participate in the Adventure Month prize draw, eligible entrants must purchase a new NC750X model between 15 and 23 February 2020 inclusive and register it on or before 25 February 2020. Subject to model and colour availability. Registrations made after 25 February will not be included in the draw. By participating in the prize draw you agree to these terms and conditions.
3. There is only one prize. The prize is a full refund of the On The Road ‘cash price’ paid by the winning entrant for their NC750X, including accessories. The full amount will be paid into a bank account specified by the winner. In the event where the winner has purchased their motorcycle on finance, they will be reimbursed the On The Road ‘cash price’, including accessories, stated in their finance agreement – Not the ‘total amount payable’ figure.
4. The winner will be picked at random from the eligible entries that the Promoter has received, overseen by an independent judge and will be notified by the selling dealer by 30 February 2020 using the contact details that person has provided.
5. The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity and agrees to the use and publication of their name for promotional and marketing purposes.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to reject the entry of any person whose association with the Promoter or its products may, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, damage or cause detriment to the brand, reputation, standing or goodwill of the Promoter or any member of its group of companies or their products.
7. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter is entitled to terminate or modify these terms and conditions at any time by giving prior notice. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this prize draw or by the entrant’s acceptance of any prize, or any damage to any entrant’s or other person’s computer or mobile phone equipment as a consequence of entering or downloading any material relating to this prize draw. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this promotion in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the promotion is not capable of being conducted within these terms and conditions or in the event of a virus, computer bug or unauthorised human intervention or any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality or normal course of the promotion.
9. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. The Promoter is Honda Motor Europe Limited, Cain Rd, Binfield, Bracknell RG12 1HL
10. No liability is accepted by The Promoter for failures of any phone, email, website, hardware, software or IT system resulting in a communication failure.
11. No cash alternative will be provided.
12. Participants of the prize draw will have the choice to positively opt in for marketing communications from Honda UK. Opting in for marketing communications is not a pre-requirement for prize draw entry.
13. Data captured during the course of this promotion will be processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016. Participants may opt out of receiving future marketing communications by e-mailing email@example.com or by writing to The Database Manager, Honda (UK), Cain Road, Bracknell, RG12 1HL.
**Honda Adventure Centre offer Terms and conditions
1. This promotion is open to UK, Channel Island and Isle of Man residents aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter, their Dealers and agents and members of their immediate families, or anyone connected to the creation and administration of the promotion.
2. The £50 discount and FREE kit hire per person is available on bookings made for Two Day Adventure Courses only to be completed before 31 May 2020. Subject to Availability. Bookings must be made during Adventure Week – 15 to 23 February inclusive using discount code ADV2020 to qualify